Munson Medical Center
About Munson Medical Center
Munson Medical Center (MMC) is a 391-bed, non-profit hospital serving 22 counties in northern Michigan as a regional referral center. It is the largest of the nine Munson Healthcare system hospitals located throughout northern Michigan. It is nationally recognized and home to an award-winning heart program. It is the only Level II Trauma Center north of Grand Rapids, MI.
Job Opening Updates
About Traverse City
Located on Lake Michigan’s Grand Traverse Bay, Traverse City is the economic and cultural hub of northern lower Michigan. It is Michigan’s second most popular tourist destination and has gained a national reputation as one of the most desirable communities in which to live and work. Traverse City offers four seasons of outdoor recreation, including the Midwest’s best golf, skiing, snowmobiling, boating and more.
A Nationally Recognized Destination
- Greatest Midwest Town (Midwest Living)
- Top 25 Places to Retire (Forbes)
- The Most Beautiful Towns in America (Conde Nast Traveler)
- Best Scenic Autumn Drive (USA Today)
- 6 Hot U.S. Food Destinations to Visit This Summer (Zagat)